Do you speak English?
Don’t be shy if the answer to this question is „no“! It’s never too late to start learning a foreign language... It’s never too late to brush up your English skills from long time ago when you were at school... It’s never too late to enhance the many English words and expressions that you’ve learned while travelling...
My English language courses are suitable for anybody between 20 and 90 and there is absolutely no reason to be shy. We are all „in the same boat“ and this is our „destination“:
- We want to understand and speak to people in everyday situations while travelling - at airports, in hotels, restaurants, shops, taxis, and when sightseeing.
- We want to regularly read, hear and understand the main news - on TV, radio, in newspapers and the internet.
- We want to practice writing simple letters, e-mails or text messages - for job, travel or private use.
- We want to learn about customs and traditions of English speaking countries: Great Britain, Ireland, United States, Australia and others.
- As soon as we reach a higher level of English (B1/2), we will be able to openly discuss different topics like family, school, health, politics, society, media, equal rights, gender roles, technology, and many more. Our goal will always be to acknowledge different points of view...